Thursday, November 13, 2008

Yes- There's More

The Fabulous Five

Dan and Hollie- Tucker, Tate and Thad Jewkes


The Jewkes Family- November 2008



My Beautiful Baby Boys


I know, I know- You're all thinking-"More Pictures"- "Seriously?"
But here is our latest batch- an attempt at Family Christmas Pics. There are quite a few of the boys that turned out pretty well- and a precious few of all of us together. Dan and I just couldn't quite pull off the pics this time- either I was making an odd face or looking a bit to chubby or he was pulling a goofy look or had his eyes closed. Oh well- At least the boys look good!!


Thanks to Nicole Bulkley for yet another great photo session. Even with sleep deprived and freezing cold babies- we got some great shots. I have to admit I am a photo junkie- I'm desperate to capture every phase these precious babes of mine go through (if not as desperate to capture every awful phase I've gone through- baby fat, bad hair, dark circles under my eyes and all...)

They just seem to change and grow so fast- It's heartbreaking to think that someday all I'll have are these pictures to remind me of my darling little boys. This is why I spend gobs and gobs of money on pictures every month. To stave off the inevitable heartache...


















4 comments:

Annie said...

You are so good about getting pictures taken. These family ones are darling. I love them. What a cute family. I'm loving your hair dark!

Unknown said...

Hey cutie! These are so adorable! Where did you get the boys clothes? I love them! (Are you addicted to Gap like I am?)
You guys make me want to get my pics taken! Love ya!

Hilarie said...

Keep 'em coming! I love them! Luke thought I did too many pictures, but I'm with you that you can't have too many. Which reminds me... I need to post the past couple photo sessions we did.

Heidi Hartley said...

What a cute family Hollie. You guys all look great!