Friday, July 11, 2008

Spring 2008




Tucker, Tate and Thad Jewkes

So -Easter came and went so fast this year that I barely had time to dye Easter Eggs with the kids, let alone get pictures done on time! So here are my boys in their Easter Outfits. And yes, I do realize it is now July and Easter was in March, but in my defense, I had just given birth and Thad didn't fit in his outfit yet- so we waited until the end of May to take these pics. It's the first set of pictures with all 3 of them and it was quite the ordeal getting them to all sit and smile at the same time...

I finally got them picked up and ready for framing so I thought I'd share!


Brad and Ashlee actually gave us Thad's little outfit when he was born and I loved it so much that we went back to Gymboree and found coordinating outfits for the 2 older brothers. It's so fun to dress them up for special occasions! I can't believe how different they look from each other when you line up the pictures side by side- Tuck looks just like his Daddy and Tate has sparkly blue eyes like Brad Burton and Thad still kind of looks like a troll (but a cute troll?) I can't believe I have 3 little men- I think they are all so handsome!
Now I don't know if I'm breaking copyright laws or whatnot- but Story Book Portraits here in Cedar City did these photos and they are amazing and I love them and I'm not posting them for any other purpose than just to show off...


I feel so bad for Thaddy cuz' Tucker and Tate are such buddies-They do everything together and are inseparable- I need to get Thad a best friend here real soon! I love that Tuck and Tate are best friends, though. It warms my heart when they play together and giggle.


Happy Easter/Spring 2008! (VERY belated)

0 comments: