Friday, October 8, 2010

Princess Tenleigh Jo



Tenleigh Jo Jewkes- Born July 23rd 2010
Our beautiful baby girl is here and we are loving every minute of spoiling her rotten!!
I know I'm WAAAAY slow on posting but here are a few of my favorite newborn pics. She is 10 days old here.


I know I've been terrible for not blogging for the last like 8 months... This was probably my hardest pregnancy yet. I didn't feel like do anything except laying on the couch or clutching the sides of the toilet for the entire 9 months... But she has been totally worth it! She is a sweet natured little princess and her big brothers absolutely adore her. It's been so fun to have a real live dolly to dress up.

I promise to be better at the posts from now on- Especially now that I have a new little one to show off!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

made my day to read your blog and the cute things your kiddies have said. Your baby is precious. Sorry about the tough pregnancy!