Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Baby Face

Happy 2nd Birthday Thad!
February 19th


Could I have a cuter 2 year old? Here are a few of my favorite Birthday pics for Thaddy Babe.
I am madly in love with this baby. It has been so fun to watch him grow and develop into a little boy. He has such a sweet personality and listening to him talk lately cracks us all up. He has the cutest little lisp and loves to repeat EVERYTHING that was say. He loves to eat anything we put in front of him (which is such a shock after Tucker and Tate) and adores his big brothers. He follows them everywhere and tries so hard to keep up with them. He is my snuggly little bug and loves to climb into my lap for loves and kisses. I can't believe he is already 2!

2 comments:

Hilarie said...

No way! I can't believe he is already 2. He's so cute. And when did you have the energy to do a big photo shoot. I'm impressed.

hecklerwife said...

Very Cute! I love the sucker and balloons.