Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm It! Again.

Six and Six
Here is the 6th picture from our 6th folder. Cute Idea- and I totally forgot I had these pics.




Look how little Thad is! These were taken in June of this year while Dan's family was here for a visit. They come down each summer to compete in the Utah Summer Games and hang out with us "Southern Utahns". This is Thad at 5 months, Tucker right after his 3rd birthday and Tate at 21 months. It's crazy how much they change and how quickly! This seems like a lifetime ago.

My darling boys are hanging out with their one and only cousin Traxton Jewkes (at the time) and having a great time. (Jimmy and Heidi Jewkes just had their 2nd son Jaxson in August- so my boys now have 2 cousins to torture and play with.) We don't see the Jewkes family that often- Traveling with kids is basically my version of cruel and unusual punishment- so seeing the fam without a car ride is always a treat.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Hollie-I want to double check your address. Will you send it to me so I can mail you a Christmas Card. Thanks. heatherspencer@cox.net

Unknown said...

Hey, I hope you are having fun in Vegas! You will have to tell me all about it when you get back! Shop till you drop!