Wednesday, December 9, 2009

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT- YOU BETTER NOT CRY...


Merry Christmas!!

Here is the annual Dickens Festival Santa pic. Tuck and Tate were THRILLED to go see "Father Christmas" and gift him with their list of demands. Thad... not so much. I absolutely LOVE the face he's pulling. He didn't cry at all and sat quite still for the pictures- but as soon as he knew we were done he was flinging himself into my arms and begging for sanctuary. I told the boys that Santa wouldn't come visit our house unless he saw some great cheeser smiles and they complied beautifully. I think this is my favorite Santa picture yet. HO HO HO!!

5 comments:

Keri said...

Your Boys are absolutely adorable!!

Katie said...

It should be your favorite picture- it is adorable! This is really embarrassing to admit, but I was at the Dicken's festival last Fri. for Aydia's choir performance and I didn't even know that Santa was there, too. That totally would have helped my boys behave a bit better, shoot. Thanks for the heads up. Maybe next year I'll take my time there instead of running in and out and hoping we don't break something and then have to buy it. Love you, Hollie. Merry Christmas!

Sherion said...

Another Santa threat works out nicely!

Kory said...

Hollie those boys are just too cute!!

Heidi Hartley said...

Cute boys Hollie!! Merry Christmas!